Thursday, January 14, 2010

More Than 24 Hours of Travel

(September 28th) I had the lucky opportunity to travel back to China. The only downside to the trip is that you spend nearly two days travelling there. Just getting to the country takes so long, plus you cross the date line, plus usually you need to wait to the next day to take another flight within China. So while I'm in the airport in Shanghai it seems like a good opportunity to shoot some frames. I start taking some shots of the tropical fish in an aquarium. Even in China when people see someone with a big lens taking photos, they all want to join in. I hope their pictures came out better than mine - shooting through this aquarium glass left the shots too soft for my taste. But I did like this shot I took of two of the workers with a plane.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

D: D: D: D:

YOU CAME TO ASIA AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!?!?!?!??!